Reducing human interaction in various aspects of production planning!
Automated planning reduces human interactions in the new normal production environment
In the new normal production environment, we are looking at automation and reducing human interactions to allow production to run effectively and be resilient even in uncertain times. Most production plans require multiple interactions between planners and programmers to ensure every production plan can run smoothly. Whenever a production plan is generated, it has to be tallied with the current production status at the production floor. This is the gap that challenges the production planner often - between ideal planning and actual progress.
With ASM Production Planner, it provides this bridge that allows planners to safely plan their production orders, with direct schedule feedback from production on current status. No longer needing to organize meetings with production personnel to tally the status, as this process becomes automated and shortens the planning cycle. Thus, allowing more realistic planning since any jobs that were unable to complete on-time are loaded into the new planning screen.
Other features include product cluster and assignment to lines based on best cycle-time, least setup change or available hours. This makes the planning job much easier as the tool removes the need for technical experience. The planner software automatically assigns products to the correct lines based on process capabilities. Other factors include least number of setup changeovers, maximum line utilization and total available production time. The planner can choose which of the factors that is of priority and customize the result to that, while keeping in mind the ERP due dates.
The ASM Production planner is a part of our ASM Works - Upgrade module. The next generation shopfloor management solution, that can be integrated and applied easily.
Together with ASM, we will help you embark on this journey and build your Smart Factory and be ready and resilient for the uncertain times ahead.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Integrated smart factory with automated material supply
- SIPLACE TX Micron – Ready for next generation high density Heterogenous Integration
- Managing operators automatically using intelligent software guidance and workload balancing? It’s no longer a dream!
- Process Traceability with every placement of die and components, in a smart factory environment
- Experience the latest SMT solutions right from the comfort of your office chair
- Smart and secure remote support for ASM equipment in times where minimal human contact is important
- Critical Manufacturing MES Solution
- Achieve ambitious goals and meet production flexibility requirements
- Quick and reliable shopping experience @ ASM