New appointments in ASM India
Two new Leaders for Sales and Technical Service
Singapore, May 30, 2022 – ASM Assembly Systems India has appointed Mr. Neeraj Bhardwaj and Mr. Prasad MN, two long-term ASM team members, as Head of Equipment Sales (South Asia) and Head of Equipment Service (South Asia) to further drive the business in South Asian countries.
Effective from March first, Mr. Neeraj Bhardwaj, and Mr. Prasad MN were appointed as new leaders of ASM Assembly Systems India Pvt. Ltd.: Mr. Bhardwaj assumes responsibility for the overall Equipment Sales in South Asia countries and regional management in India (North) & Bangladesh. Mr. Prasad continues his responsibility over the overall Technical Service in South Asia countries, and now also additionally, regional management in India (South & West) & Sri Lanka.
Mr. Bhardwaj has more than 19 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, account management and channel management, having started his career with ASM India in field service. Mr. Prasad can also look back on more than 19 years in the SMT industry: Since 2002, he has had been Service Manager at ASM Assembly Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
“I am pleased to announce the new positions of Mr. Neeraj Bhardwaj and Mr. Prasad MN”, says Mr. Peland Koh, Managing Director CRM Rest of Asia, ASM Assembly Systems Singapore and continues: “In their roles, Mr. Neeraj Bhardwaj and Mr. Prasad MN will drive our organization to be the leading SMT player in South Asia countries: providing outstanding customer value add for Equipment, After-Sales services and After-Market business. This will enhance our leading position in South Asia.”
Other press releases
- Mid-volume, High-mix WI-based EMS Reveals Significantly Improved Quality, Capacity, Changeover Ease with New SMT Line
- Pro-Active Engineering, Inc. Accelerates Growth with SIPLACE TX Line from ASM
- Service initiative for ROA region
- ASM presents new products for 2022 in a livestream
- Hauni and ASMPT: Speed makes the difference
- Price Electronics Replaces Older-Generation SMT Lines with ASM Equipment, Exponentially Increases Output and Expands Technology Range
- How electronics manufacturers can automate in a way that makes economic sense
- ASM Material Tower grows with its tasks
- High speed for high density