ASM and Delphi Technologies
Working together to advance the integrated smart factory
Munich (Germany), July 15, 2019 – ASM Assembly Systems, the leading integrated smart factory supplier, has signed an exclusivity agreement with Delphi Technologies PLC (NYSE: DLPH), one of the world’s leading providers of vehicle propulsion systems, for its integrated smart factory strategy. As a technology leader, ASM will provide Delphi Technologies with smart, leading-edge SMT equipment as the basis for the smart integrated factory. In order to run their integrated smart factories globally, both companies will work on leading solutions for full real-time data access and integration irrespective of time, place and equipment.
As part of this exclusivity agreement, Delphi Technologies will join the SMT Smart Network, a global affiliation of leading electronics manufacturers, experts from ASM’s own SMT Centers of Competence, and industry partners.
ASM, the electronics industry’s digital transformation partner, will take the lead by supplying powerful production line and factory solutions with open protocols as well as solutions for total data and process integration to electronics manufacturers worldwide on all levels of their manufacturing operations.
Other press releases
- ASM Works
- Staying Resilient Amid Economic Uncertainty 1H 2020 Group Profitability Improved Year-on-Year
- Strong interest in livestream of ASM innovations
- ASMPT Collaborates with IBM Research on AI Chip Technology
- ASM presents new products for 2020 in livestream
- Faster and smarter with more transparency and flexibility
- Integrated service concepts for electronics production
- ASM Assembly Systems Expands Americas Service Organization