The system plans based on order due dates while taking the latest status information from your lines into account along with setup changeover and maintenance times. After importing the orders, the program generates setup sequences for the various lines – always in consideration of the specified due dates.
- Due date-oriented SMT production scheduling
- Import of orders, deadlines and data from higher-level IT/ERP systems
- Automatic import of line status information into the planning process
- Consideration of time requirements for setups, maintenance, etc.
- Automated optimization of setup sequences for all lines
- Plan visualization in the form of classic Gantt
- Consideration of line level process within family setups reduces dramatically the changeover effort for other equipment in the line
- NEW: Consideration of transfer time between top and bottom side at small batch sizes.