Training platform for employees and customers
In addition to our general privacy statement, which you can access at this link, you will find here, especially for the use of the collected personal data for the execution of product-specific, web-based training on the e-learning platform provided by us..
Section 1 Which categories of personal related data do we process?
As part of the use of our training platform, we process the following personal data from you:
- Personal master data (e.g. salutation, first and last name)
- Contact information (e.g., e-mail address)
- The name of the organization or company you work for or represent
Section 2 For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
The data we receive from you will be used for:
- The invitation to a training
- The execution of the training
- The conduction of test / exams for a training
- The creation of a certificate of attendance and / or a certificate
The data is processed to carry out a training / education course agreed with you or your employer. The data is required to register you for training / education and to provide training. The legal basis for processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 char. b or f of the GDPR. Unless we have a contract with you to conduct a training / education course, it is our legitimate interest to fulfill our contractual obligation with your employer and to carry out the training (training) agreed upon with you.
Section 3 No obligation to provide
You are neither contractually nor legally required to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not provide us with your information, we may not be able to conduct the appropriate training / education with you.