The SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling function further automizes the SMT process and saves time and costs.
ASM ProcessLens identifies print defects during inspection and whispers the status of each panel down the line. The SPI is capable to both recognize panels that were marked as bad by the PCB supplier or quality control as well as printing errors. Based on this information by ASM ProcessLens, the SIPLACE placement machines will not place components on any defective panel.
The SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling therefore reduces additional material, scrap and repair costs. It further automates the SMT process and increases throughput.
- Getting the latest information easily and directly from our ASM experts
- C2MI Selects ASM Advanced Assembly Line for Turnkey Process Development
- Audited Financial Results
- A Line Level Enabler
- New offices in Bangalore and New Delhi
- Your solution to placing smaller packages at high speed and accuracy
- Advanced material workflow for Industry 4.0
- Integrated Smart Factory is real!
- "Company of the Year 2019" by CIO Review India Magazine