The SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling function further automizes the SMT process and saves time and costs.
ASM ProcessLens identifies print defects during inspection and whispers the status of each panel down the line. The SPI is capable to both recognize panels that were marked as bad by the PCB supplier or quality control as well as printing errors. Based on this information by ASM ProcessLens, the SIPLACE placement machines will not place components on any defective panel.
The SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling therefore reduces additional material, scrap and repair costs. It further automates the SMT process and increases throughput.
- With low force and touchless methods
- Get to know the most flexible placement platform – reinvented
- Successful and surpassed expectation amidst pandemic
- A one-stop place to experience the latest ASM solutions for Smart Factory and Industry 4.0.
- SEMICON China 27 to 29 June
- ASM OIB now provides Maintenance Data as the foundation for Predictive Maintenance
- Automated planning reduces the burden for line assignment of jobs and improves production yield
- Getting the latest information easily and directly from our ASM experts
- Update on ASM’s activities in this situation.
- WK Lee turns over the leadership of ASMPT to Robin Ng