SMTconnect 2019 a complete success
ASM brings the integrated smart factory to life
On a central ‘control wall’, ASM demonstrated with its new ASM Production Planner and ASM Command Center solutions that many operations in a modern electronics factory can be easily run from a central station. And at two production lines (one featuring a DEK NeoHorizon printer with the ASM ProcessExpert and a SIPLACE SX placement machine, the other E by DEK and E by SIPLACE systems), ASM presented new features like the improved SIPLACE Odd-Shaped Component Package II and the new DEK Printer Programming. Visitors could also examine the new DEK SmartStencil, an RFID-based hardware and software solution for monitoring and managing stencil service cycles.
To find out more about ASM’s highlights at the SMTconnect show, visit our special SMTconnect 2019 site.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us at email@example.com.
- ASM 1st seminar in Indonesia on 1 Aug
- A refreshed and responsive website
- Production Planning is made simple
- Automated Process Optimisation
- ASM brings the integrated smart factory to life
- New RFID solution impressed many at major trade fairs
- ASM highlights complete factory concept
- Explore our new ASM website!
- Practical knowledge
- Automatic component verification optimizes your zero-defect strategy