SMTconnect 2019 a complete success
ASM brings the integrated smart factory to life
On a central ‘control wall’, ASM demonstrated with its new ASM Production Planner and ASM Command Center solutions that many operations in a modern electronics factory can be easily run from a central station. And at two production lines (one featuring a DEK NeoHorizon printer with the ASM ProcessExpert and a SIPLACE SX placement machine, the other E by DEK and E by SIPLACE systems), ASM presented new features like the improved SIPLACE Odd-Shaped Component Package II and the new DEK Printer Programming. Visitors could also examine the new DEK SmartStencil, an RFID-based hardware and software solution for monitoring and managing stencil service cycles.
To find out more about ASM’s highlights at the SMTconnect show, visit our special SMTconnect 2019 site.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us at email@example.com.
- ASMPT earning achievements and recognition
- Appointment of industry veteran Robin Ng as new CEO of ASMPT
- ASM India recognised by established customer Incap
- State-of-the-art flux dipping solution for maximum process stability
- Drawing and attracting visitors with ASM Integrated Smart Factory Workflows
- ASM and Qingdao Topscomm signed MES cooperation agreement
- 1st ASM Seminar in Vietnam
- ASM, Your Right Partner for Smart Factory in India
- ASM Presents Smart Integrated Factory Solutions
- ASM Command Center