IPC-CFX for Industry 4.0 communications
A Line Level Enabler
IPC Connected Factory Exchange (IPC-CFX) is an electronics manufacturing industry developed standard forming the foundation/backbone of Industry 4.0 Applications. It simplifies and standardizes machine to machine (M2M) communication as well as machine to business/business to machine (M2B / B2M) solutions.
IPC-CFX ensures that within a production floor, any equipment that supports CFX can be moved in and out like a plug & play device. No matter if it is sending data to downstream machine or getting data from Manufacturing Execution System (MES), it would work seamlessly (out of the box)
So why the need for IPC-CFX?
- World-wide Industrial IoT communication standard for assembly manufacturing
- The enabler of Industry 4.0, Smart Factory and Digital Factory solutions
Key Benefits of IPC-CFX:
- Everyone has just one interface for complete visibility, reducing costs and complexity
- Machine vendors can further optimize machine operation based on wider knowledge
Watch the video on the IPC-CFX in action.
If you would like to have more information, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
- Getting the latest information easily and directly from our ASM experts
- C2MI Selects ASM Advanced Assembly Line for Turnkey Process Development
- Cost savings with SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling
- Audited Financial Results
- New offices in Bangalore and New Delhi
- Your solution to placing smaller packages at high speed and accuracy
- Advanced material workflow for Industry 4.0
- Integrated Smart Factory is real!
- "Company of the Year 2019" by CIO Review India Magazine