Just last month, ASMPT was the proud recipient of the prestigious Singapore Quality 2019 Award from the SQA Governing Council - an award given to organisations that achieve high performance under the Business Excellence (BE) framework, in terms of leadership, customer engagement, strategy planning, people development, processes, knowledge systems, and results.
In September, ASMPT was also named one of Asia’s Outstanding Companies by Asiamoney Poll. The poll credits listed companies that have excelled in areas such as financial performance, management team excellence, investor activities and ocorporate social responsibilities initiatives.
On 28 August, Forbes, the world’s largest global business media, named ASMPT in its inaugural “Asia’s Best Over A Billion” list, honouring 200 top-performing listed companies across Asia-Pacific with revenues of US$1 billion or more.
Among a pool of 3,200 listed companies in the Asia-Pacific region with US $1 billion or more in revenue in their latest financial year, ASMPT is one of 9 companies representing companies in Singapore. Other Singapore companies are DBS bank, OCBC bank, UOB bank, Wilmar, Olam, Capitaland, City Development and Venture Corporation.
We are proud to share our success in the winning of these accolades with you. These wins are an affirmation of ASMPT’s hard work and effort, and also attributable to the support of our customers. Thank you for your support and we aim to continue being a top class partner to our customers and shareholders.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting the latest information easily and directly from our ASM experts
- C2MI Selects ASM Advanced Assembly Line for Turnkey Process Development
- Cost savings with SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling
- Audited Financial Results
- A Line Level Enabler
- New offices in Bangalore and New Delhi
- Your solution to placing smaller packages at high speed and accuracy
- Advanced material workflow for Industry 4.0
- Integrated Smart Factory is real!
- "Company of the Year 2019" by CIO Review India Magazine