ASM received “Company of the Year 2019” in the SMT category
"Company of the Year 2019" by CIO Review India Magazine
An annual recognition that awards companies for their exceptional contributions across a broad spectrum of segments including Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, IoT, Cyber Security and many more, ASM is selected for the Surface Mount Technology segment. Chosen companies are applauded for the valuable contribution to the ever-evolving technology landscape and the ability to differentiate and sustain themselves and emerge as innovators in the respective domains.
Where the industry is fueled by concepts such as smart factory, IoT or industry 4.0, reshaping the work processes, production and business models in the electronics manufacturing is necessary. ASM noted the gap and have been continuously improving and developing solutions to provide complete, networked and intelligent line and factory solutions for the electronics manufacturers.
“ASM is the first manufacturer in the world to offer electronics manufacturers an Integrated Smart Factory concept with open standard interfaces for integrated data communication from the shop floor to the cloud”, says Vasanth Kumar, General Manager of ASM India.
ASM has been successful in implementing and supporting customers towards accomplishing their goals. One success story is Velankani Electronics Pvt Ltd, in Bangalore, where we have met our customers’ requirements and accomplished goals, such as:
- minimizing manual assists at the line
- reducing operators per line from 5 to 3
- increased outputs from 10,000 to 17000 units
You can read more about the published article here.
If you're interested to know more about how Velankani had achieved manufacturing effiencency with ASM solutions, you can watch the video here.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Cost savings with SIPLACE Virtual Inkspot Handling
- Audited Financial Results
- A Line Level Enabler
- New offices in Bangalore and New Delhi
- Your solution to placing smaller packages at high speed and accuracy
- Advanced material workflow for Industry 4.0
- Integrated Smart Factory is real!
- Fast and convenient remote access infrastructure
- Highlighting the integrated smart factory concept, and the latest solutions for the semiconductor and SiP manufacturing industry