ASM Impact Summer 2020 Releases – for Asian customers
Customers are drawn to ASM Innovations
Asian customers were in for a treat in August. In the month of August, customers and prospects of ASM were treated to a series of virtual shows in conjunction to the ASM Impact Release Summer 2020. Despite taking a different approach to how ASM organize their shows, we received favourable responses, and had enthusiastic attendees participating.
For the 1st time ASM had presented the release of its latest innovation developments on the internet in a livestream. In the past month, a series of retelecast and in-depth webinars, ranging from Printing to Software solutions, were conducted for our Asian customers at special timeslots. Catered specially for the Asian market, we fielded questions that were more relatable to our Asian friends.
Latest innovations were presented and discussed. Such as:
- Printing Solutions: DEK TQ - DEK SmartStencil - ASM Printer Programming
- Placement Solutions: SIPLACE SX - SIPLACE Pro - new software features
- Software Solutions: ASM Works - new software features
Customers who attended the series found it exciting and attractive, and the in-depth webinars had helped them gained a better understand of the various innovations.
If you had missed any of the sessions, you may visit https://www.asm-smt.com/en/competence-network/smt-learning-videos/ to gain access to materials from the event, including the video recordings, release notes and more.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Solutions for the Integrated Smart Factory
- What you see is What you Get !
- No more chip dies!
- Passive clinching directly on the line
- ASM Digital World 2020, Together in the new Normal
- ASM had developed the world’s first inline expert system for electronics manufacturing
- Nepcon Asia 26 – 28 Aug
- Get to know the most flexible placement platform – reinvented
- Successful and surpassed expectation amidst pandemic