SMTconnect 2019 a complete success
ASM brings the integrated smart factory to life
On a central ‘control wall’, ASM demonstrated with its new ASM Production Planner and ASM Command Center solutions that many operations in a modern electronics factory can be easily run from a central station. And at two production lines (one featuring a DEK NeoHorizon printer with the ASM ProcessExpert and a SIPLACE SX placement machine, the other E by DEK and E by SIPLACE systems), ASM presented new features like the improved SIPLACE Odd-Shaped Component Package II and the new DEK Printer Programming. Visitors could also examine the new DEK SmartStencil, an RFID-based hardware and software solution for monitoring and managing stencil service cycles.
To find out more about ASM’s highlights at the SMTconnect show, visit our special SMTconnect 2019 site.
- ASM DFM HealthCheck
- Practical Knowledge
- Great Success in the 1st ASM Seminar in Indonesia
- Optimize your printing results
- ASM 1st seminar in Indonesia on 1 Aug
- A refreshed and responsive website
- Production Planning is made simple
- Automated Process Optimisation
- ASM brings the integrated smart factory to life
- New RFID solution impressed many at major trade fairs